Monday, June 2, 2014

Carlos Salas/Week 13/ Overall Project

Overall my project was not successful, I failed in many different ways but I honestly did learn from this. I underestimated the seriousness of the twenty percent project, and now I am realizing that I should have put a lot more effort into my project and I didn't

First of all, my project was on making movie reviews for other people to read and help decide if they want to watch the movie or not, but in all honesty I don't think anyone ever read them besides myself and like two other people. I did put all honesty into my reviews but I guess the failure part was establishing them and putting them out there for the rest of the internet. If I could change something about my project besides changing it to a new topic, I would put my movie reviews on a different website, one that's meant for people to establish themselves as reviewers.

One thing I learned from this project is that even if you are given criteria you don't like, you should be motivated by getting a good grade and trying your personal best on everything. I lacked motivation on this project, but I learned for future reference; don't procrastinate, try your best, know what you're doing.

In all complete honesty, I believe my project presentation was an above average presentation not because of what was on the slides or what my twenty percent project was but by the words that I preached through the room. I expressed my honesty better than others, but instead of comparing myself to others, I will say that this is one of the most successful presentations I gave this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment